Project: Jupiters Casino –Garden Kitchen & Bar
Value: In excess of $1M
Consultant: WSP Group
Description: The new Garden Kitchen & Bar involved a significant extension to the an area previously occupied by The PA Pub. As part of the works, a side of the building was removed to create an open, indoor/outdoor space incorporating back of house facilities, Kitchen, Dining, Bar and Amenities. The mechanical works was particularly difficult due to the complicated ductwork arrangement above the Kitchen area to cater for significantly large Exhaust hoods, Kitchen Ventilation and air conditioning, all within limited ceiling space.
Involved in the mechanical services was x9 New roof mounted chilled water air handling units, connection to existing services, chilled water pipework, air conditioning and kitchen ventilation ductwork and insulation, Mechanical Electrical upgrades, BMS controls, ductwork 3D modelling and also modelling of other services trades.
- 3D modeling of ductwork and other service trades for co-ordination
- Chilled water Air handling units & Fan Coil units
- Chilled water pipework and insulation including metal cladding
- Kitchen supply and exhaust ventilation systems
- Mechanical Electrical works and new MSSB’s
- BMS Controls
- Testing and Commissioning