Client: Buildcorp Interiors
Consultant: WSP Group
Description: We were contracted to carry out the demolition of existing and provision of new Mechanical Services to the various Bars and Restaurants as named above. The project involved many challenges including relocation of existing services and unforeseen issues with the Heritage listed building. Accurate coordination was required due to limited space constraints, therefore Ascot Air was commissioned to co-ordinate all services via our 3D modelling of Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulics.
- Exhaust and Make up air ductwork to the Kitchen Ventilated ceiling which is the first of its kind in Brisbane.
- Kitchen exhaust and make up air fans
- Exhaust Hoods and Canopies including ultra violet filtration
- Coldroom, freezer and variation other refrigeration systems with water cooled condensers
- Chilled Water Fan coil units
- Mechanical Electrical including variable speed drives
- Schneider BMS controls