Ascot Air recently completed a mechanical services project at Griffith University‘s Gold Coast Campus. We worked with Better Build Constructions on the state of the art Laser Printing Labs in Building G14.
The laboratories house specialised 3D printing equipment for the Bachelor of Industrial Design program. This includes a furnace room and 3D printing facilities.
Ascot Air delivered pressure controlled cooling, heating and dehumidification to AS3666:
- Chilled Water Air Handling Units
- Packaged Electrode Boiler Steam Humidifiers & Piping
- Steam Manifold & Stainless Steel Ductwork
- Nederman articulated arm extraction system
- Industrial grade ARGON Gas System
- Compressed Air System
We are proud to deliver a project that will deliver students a hands-on job ready education. A great article about the program and the part it plays in 3D printing innovation can be found here.